- Check out the display of vintage and antique snowmobiles
- Dance to the music at Hagge’s that evening
- Hang out with snowmobile enthusiasts like yourself!
- Have some old-fashioned “flat-out fun!” For more information on the event, check www.snowjam.org.
- Learn more about Snowmobile North Dakota and your local snowmobile club
- Play “Heads or Tails” and win a prize!
- Ride, Ride, Ride – it’s winter in ND
- Vote for your favorite vintage snowmobile
- Watch the vintage snowmobile parade
- Win a cash prize, just by collecting tickets from trail stops
Hope to see you there on Saturday, Feb.20 in Mapleton ND!
A bonfire on Friday, Feb. 19, has been added to the agenda for SnowJam 2016, allowing you to kick off a fun weekend of snowmobiling.
This bonfire will take place in the evening, at the club’s warming house. This event only can be attended via snowmobile. Check the club’s map for the warming house location.
And don’t forget to be back Saturday AM for SnowJam!
We’ve set the date for SnowJam 2016.
We’ll see you on the snowmobile trails on Saturday, Feb. 20, and then meet back at Hagge’s in Mapleton for some prizes and fun!
Mark your calendars now!
We are sorry to have to let you know that even with the current snowfall today, we are nowhere near having enough snow to open our trails. Therefore, we have decided to cancel SnowJam 2015. (Bummer, we know!)
We will transfer all sponsorships from this year to next year and hopefully have better luck with the weather.
Thanks for supporting our club and the SnowJam event!
We are watching the weather and will make the call tomorrow night at the Rural Cass Snowmobile Club meeting to determine if we will have SnowJam this year.
If not, all sponsors for this year will automatically be sponsors for SnowJam 2016.
A big THANK YOU goes out to the local businesses who are helping sponsor SnowJam 2015!
- Bremer Bank, Casselton
- Cass County Electric
- Davenport Supper Club
- Dirty Gun Bar and Grill, Amenia
- Dusty’s Tavern, Casselton
- Farmers Union Insurance, Casselton
- Gordy’s Inc, Casselton and Mapleton
- Hagge’s Bar and Grill, Mapleton
- Happy Trails Tavern, Argusviile
- Harwood Bar and Grill
- Harwood Cenex
- Harwood Legion
- Leonard Convenience
- Moorhead Marine
- NDSU Farmhouse Fraternity
- Park Company Realtors – Julie Nelson, Casselton
- RDO Equipment, Casselton
- Red Baron Lounge and Pizza Pub, Casselton
- Ringneck Bar & Grill, Leonard
- The Truck radio, Casselton
- The Udder Bar, Casselton
- Throttle Fever, Fargo
- Titan Machinery, Casselton
- Vets Club, Casselton
- Weber Insurance, Casselton
- Wheels Inc, Fargo
- Wild Rice Bar